By train: at the arrival at the train station in Mantova:
- walking: follow Corso Vittorio Emanuele and then Piazza Sordello
- by bus: cross the road and take the bus “CC Circolare”, until the bus stop Piazza Erbe. The tickets can be bought either at "tabacchi" shop or at the APAM ticket office in Piazza Cavallotti
> Peschiera – Mantova Route
> Grazie Route
> River Mincio Route
At the end of the routes, arrive at San Giorgio’s Castle, following the lakes, and cross Piazza Sordello.
By car: Autoroute A22 Modena – Brennero:
exit at Mantova Nord, follow for Mantova and then insert Via dell’Accademia on the GPS. The Reception is on the right at the end of the road, under the vault.
TRANSIT BY MOTOR VEHICLE
The structure is located in a Limited Traffic Zone, to reach us you need to enter from “Via dell’Accademia”, at the end of the street (you can directly pass under the cameras!) on the right under the vault you can find the Reception.
PARKING FOR MOTOR VEHICLE
We suggest the following options:
1) Parking in the NOT LIMITED TRAFFIC ZONE near the structure – as Piazza Arche, Piazza Sordello, Piazza Virgiliana:
the vehicle can be parked inside the blue lines which are to be directly paid at the closest parking meter, the day card from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm costs € 5,00
2) Parking in the LIMITED TRAFFIC ZONE – as Via Accademia, Via Cavour, Via Tazzoli, Piazza Filippini:
the vehicle can be parked inside the white lines with the pass “Aster” at the cost of € 2,60 per 24 hours. The pass is retroactive and can be directly bought at the arrival at the Reception.
3) Private Parking of our structure in Via dell’Accademia n. 20 - € 20,00 per car, on reservation on availability:
closed, not guarded, payable garage whose entrace is located few meters after the cameras of the Limited traffic Zone entrance. The purchase of the parking and of the € 2,60 pass for the entrance in the LTZ is directly made at the Reception at the arrival. N.B: for the check out time of the vehicle, please ask the Reception during your stay.
Every Thursday there is the local market, the access in the Limited Traffic Zone by car/motorbike can be done after 2:30pm.